Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello!







Hi, I’m Maggie! I am a Communication & Marketing student at the University of Northern Iowa. My Digital Advertising course (#unidigadv) requires me to create a social media campaign, so of course I wanted to create it around weddings! The first step of our project: Create a personal brand statement.


I am a virtual wedding planner interested in inspiring brides-to-be with tips, tricks, & the latest trends in wedding planning because every bride deserves her dream wedding.


When I was an intern at Park Place Event Centre, I was able to work closely with the event coordinators to help put together the Fall 2013 Wedding Show. During my time there, I learned so much about what all goes into planning events and I am dying to share all my tips! With this blog, I hope to inspire women who are currently planning their wedding & women who are just gathering ideas for their future wedding (like me)! Make sure to check back often for posts loaded with tips, trends, and anything wedding-planning gurus would want to know!

Thanks for visiting!

Make sure to check out my Twitter and Pinterest!

XO.
   
   





No comments:

Post a Comment